Last year was a great year for the podcast. I had more listeners and released more episodes than in past years. I saw significant growth and I’m truly blessed to have met some other great podcasters along the way. I’ll be sharing another top 5 list next week. This week I’m being a little selfish.
Top 5 Downloaded Podcasts of 2014
- What’s New in iOS 8 and Yosemite for Homeschoolers?
- Is Your Homeschool Teen Ready for College?
- How to Choose the Best Tablet for Homeschooling
- Interview with Michael Prince of Four Point Families
- How to Keep Using Windows XP After End of Life
What was your favorite podcast from last year?