Thinking about buying an Amazon Fire 7 tablet? Not sure how to configure it? Here’s a quick video that shows how to set up a Fire tablet. This applies to the 2017 version of the device.
Featured in this video: Amazon Fire 7 with Alexa – $49.99 (incl. special offers)
- The next generation of our best-selling Fire tablet ever – now thinner, lighter, and with longer battery life and an improved display. More durable than the latest iPad.
- Beautiful 7″ IPS display with higher contrast and sharper text, a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, and up to 8 hours of battery life. 8 or 16 GB of internal storage and a microSD slot for up to 256 GB of expandable storage.
- Now with Alexa, for quick access to the information and entertainment you want. Ask questions, play music, check your calendar, get the news, weather, and more – just press the home button and ask.
- Enjoy millions of movies, TV shows, songs, Kindle eBooks, apps and games – including Netflix, Facebook, HBO, Spotify, and more.
- Prime members get unlimited access to over a thousand books and magazines, millions of songs, and thousands of movies and TV episodes – at no additional cost.
- Watch downloaded videos anywhere with a Prime membership, Netflix plan, or Showtime subscription.
- Enhance your entertainment experience with features you only get from Amazon, including ASAP, X-Ray, On Deck, Blue Shade, and FreeTime Parental Controls.
(Description from Amazon)