Thinking about buying an Amazon Fire 7 tablet? Not sure how to configure it? Here’s a quick video that shows how to set up a Fire tablet for the first time. This video was made with the 2017 version of the device but the basic steps should still work with the latest model.
Featured in this video: Amazon Fire 7 with Alexa – $49.99 (incl. special offers)
- The7″ IPS display; 16 or 32 GB of internal storage (add up to 512 GB with microSD)
- Faster 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- Up to 7 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching video, and listening to music
- Hands-free with Alexa, including on/off toggle
- 1 GB of RAM
- 2 MP front and rear-facing cameras with 720p HD video recording
- Stay on track – Check email, make video calls, update shopping lists, and set reminders. Use your favorite apps like Zoom, Outlook, and OneNote
(Description from Amazon)
You can also get a refurbished Amazon Fire 7 Tablet for only $34.99.
I regularly recommended Fire tablets. They’re inexpensive and provide a great platform for budget-conscious families. Fire tablets are also more durable than other more expensive products and won’t break the bank if you need to replace them due to any accidents.