Sometimes it would be helpful to have super powers as a homeschooler. There’s so much to get done and it seems like you’ll never get those lesson plans completed.
So what are those super powers?
1. Invulnerability because if you’re sick or hurt you can’t homeschool.
2. Super Speed because there’s never enough time to get everything done.
3. X-ray Vision because little Johnny decided to play hide-n-seek 5 minutes before you leave for co-op.
4. Super Strength because all of those books are heavy.
5. Invisibility because sometimes mom wants to have 10 minutes of down time.
Question of the Week
— The Wired Homeschool (@wiredhs) August 5, 2014
Leave a Voicemail
You can call 518-290-0228 to leave me a message or use this convenient widget to record a message right from your computer.
Want to be notified of any upcoming news regarding the podcast or if I’m speaking in your area? Join my spam-free mailing list. You’ll receive monthly updates and news about future projects and I’ll let you know if I’m speaking in your area at a homeschooling convention.
The Wired Homeschool is a proud member of the Tech Podcast Network. For more family-friendly tech podcasts visit techpodcasts.com
Music for the podcast by Kevin Macleod.